Welcome to hnawbas.net. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy, we explain how we will handle your personal data.
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information you provide when registering with our website (including your email address, name, phone number, postal address, and any other details asked).
- Information relating to any purchases you make (including your payment details, billing address, and order details).
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us.
Use of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Personalize our website for you.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website.
- Send you goods purchased through our website.
- Supply to you services purchased through our website.
- Send statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications.
- Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
Information Storage and Security
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
Last updated: 1-Oct.,2023